Employee Advocate Program
What is the Employee Advocate Program, or E.A.P.?
The Employee Advocate Program (EAP) is a unique service tailored to the specific needs of employees only. The employment services are designed to improve the employee’s chance of successfully resolving workplace challenges without formal litigation. The services are offered at competitive flat rates and can be purchased individually or as a complete package. If you think EAP may be right for you, please call a professional at our firm to determine which services best fit your needs and budget.
Audit & Analysis
Including, but not limited to-
- a review of all relevant documents
- an evaluation of any viable legal claims
- an opinion of employer’s likely future actions
Audit & Analysis plus Coaching
Audit & Analysis services plus Coaching services including-
- recommended strategic responses for navigating workplace challenge
- specific suggestions to prepare for future legal action, if necessary
Audit & Analysis plus Letter Drafting
Audit & Analysis services plus Letter Drafting services including-
- writing demand letters to employer/supervisor/HR department